Glendale Latino Association invites Latinx/Hispanic students to apply to the 2024 Scholarship Application season.
Students should be graduating from Allan F Daily High School, Clark Magnet High School, Crescenta Valley High School, Glendale Adventist Academy, Glendale High School, Holy Family High School, and Hoover High School; or students should be currently enrolled at Glendale Community College and transferring to a four-year college/university.
- High school students apply via the Community Foundation of the Verdugos | DUE MARCH 4, 2024
- Glendale Community College students apply via the GCC Scholarship Office | DUE MARCH 25, 2024
Students will submit a personal essay about their Latinx/Hispanic heritage as well, as the importance of education.
Awards Range Between: $500.00 – $2,000.00
Interviews (Zoom): If qualified, students will be considered for a personal interview. Interviews this year will be schedule and conducted online.
Scholarship recipients are required to attend the annual scholarship celebration in May.
College Major/Area of Study: Any
- Online Application
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essays
- Official Academic Transcripts
- FAFSA Student Aid Reports (SAR) must all be submitted by the deadline
If you need help, let us know! This isn't the application. The application links are above.
Scholarship Awards | 2020
Glendale Community College Awardees
Joshua Cañada Rodriguez
Guillermo Sanchez Rua
Herbert Hoover High School
Clark Magnet High School
Crescenta Valley High School
Glendale High School