Partners in Giving is a minimum tax-deductible donation of $1,000.00 for a scholarship in your name, the name of a loved one, or your company/organization. One hundred percent of the contributions made to the Partners in Giving membership program are used for scholarships in your name. Partners in Giving can be an annual scholarship or you can give just for one year.
Learn more about Partners in Giving
Thank you to our 2020 Partners in Giving!
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Art & Paula Devine
- Margaret Kaufman
- Kiwanis Club of Glendale
- The Quiñónez-Skinner Family in Memory of Aurora Reyes Quiñónez
- GCC Chief of Police Gary Montecuollo
- The Accountancy, CPA’s & Advisors
- The Cabrini Literary Guild